For the Children, Inc. is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide financial assistance to families with children who have to travel to receive medical treatment. We do not provide funding for medical treatment; rather we provide financial assistance for travel expenses to the treatment facilities. We provide assistance on a reimbursement basis.
To be eligible for funding, you and your child must meet the following requirements:
- Child is 18 years old or younger
- Family resides in Montana
- Child custody is parent(s) or the legal guardian(s)
- Treatment outside the area must be prescribed by a licensed physician
- No other financial resources are available and family meets annual household income criteria
For complete details on eligibility, types of travel expenses we cover, and how financial assistance is provided, please click on the link below:
For further information, please contact us at 406.862.8146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.